May 11, 2010

Catwalk Wednesday

Name - Biggles

Abode - My human slaves have listened to my demands and I have a nice soft bed in most rooms.

Likes - Attention from my human slaves; swimming; walks and shadowing my slaves.

Dislikes - Bath time - and yes, it IS different to swimming!

Sociable or Aloof - I am a most sociable dog, happy to sniff your crotch at any time.

Night Owl or Early Bird - The little humans make sleeping in difficult, but I'm really a night owl, sitting up with my human while she taps at that strange and pointless machine. It doesn't give pats, play or smell good. I find her interest in it very strange. But I'm a good boy so I pretend excitement when she talks about it to me.

Favourite Pastime - Squeaking my throw toy at my human slave when she tries to peg out their fur things. A cold, wet nose to her leg also helps. Then she throws it. Ruff. I run really fast and bring it straight back. And she throws it again, and again, and again. Awoooh, the pleasure.

Favourite Toy - My soft, fluffy and squeaky toys for throwing. None of this plain tennis ball business for me, thank you very much.


Wanted: your pet!

Lovecats wants YOUR pet to feature on its Catwalk Wednesday.
Interested? Email Mel at


  1. Hello Biggles! Welcome to the catwalk (dogwalk). It sounds like you have your human slaves well trained!

    I think you're named after my childhood hero, Biggles of the RAF. I still have about a hundred Biggles books tucked away carefully, and every so often I pull one out and reread it!

  2. Ruff! A dog needs a heroic name - 'Biggles' is indeed suitable for a dog like me.

    I get very cranky when silly humans mistake it for Wiggles. Do I look like the sort of dog to wear a skivvy?

  3. you are very handsome Biggles. And I have very fond memories of the Biggles books!! =)

  4. What a stately fellow you are Biggles. I love your intelligent face. My dogs are the same about swimming and bathing - you'd think it would be the same but it is apparently VERY different!

  5. Biggles, you handsome little man, you are just *beyond* gorgeous! And I love a guy with dark curly hair. =)

    But, fess up, who is your human slave? Enquiring minds need to know! Or even just a hint...?

  6. I'm his human slave, Rach :)

    Biggles is at the salon today so can't respond although I think he'd happily slobber all over you Catherine at being referred to as 'stately'.

    And Rach, comments like that will get you adoration for life ;)

  7. Oh, I can't believe I didn't pick it, Anita! Especially since I've actually *met* him, lol.

    Biggles, I hope you have a great time at the salon!